The Merry Crew of Captain Kidd Soundtrack


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Inrtoduction to a Musical

The Merry Crew of Captain Kidd is a musical that I am writing using songs from Great Big Sea. The story follows Captain Maxwell Kidd and his conniving crew of law-dodging pirates as they seek to raid government ships out at sea in order to give their earnings to the poor people of Newfoundland. Kidd and his crew often find themselves getting into serious trouble only to be singing and drinking merrily that night. A comedic-tragedy, The Merry Crew of Captain Kidd is full of lively up-tempo songs that reflect the cherry atmosphere of the musical. Enjoy what I have to put up, and let everyone know about this, as I plan to finish it soon. Hopeless Bleak Despair, my other musical, was proving to be too difficult to finish as it did not keep my attention. This musical, however, is too lively and fun to ever lose my interest. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

4 comments:

Kris said...

it seems like it would work very well with a musical. well logically because how catchy the music is.

Adam Gonzales said...

Oh, yeah! And every song is a story, not just random words.

The Random G said...

You cant go wrong with GBS.

Adam Gonzales said...

Amen.